The Lord revealed plainly in Deuteronomy 28, that if Israel obeyed Him, He would bless them abundantly, including in the following way,
“The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways” (Deuteronomy 28.7).
Whether the enemy fleeing from Israel in seven ways was meant to be literal or simply a way of showing the complete defeat of their enemies does not really matter, because either way, if Israel obeyed the Lord, He would see to it that they would have no problem defeating their enemies!
- Deuteronomy 16.9 – Count seven weeks to the Feast of Weeks (sevensinthebible.com)
- Deuteronomy 16.13 – Keep the Feast of Tabernacles seven days (sevensinthebible.com)
- Deuteronomy 16.8 – Seven days of unleavened, topped with a sacred assembly (sevensinthebible.com)
- Deuteronomy 16.13 – Observe the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days (sevensinthebible.com)
- Deuteronomy 15.12 – Seventh year release (sevensinthebible.com)