The Lord explained what the Israelites were to do with the plunder they had gained in a battle, including this,
…and the LORD’s tribute of the sheep was six hundred and seventy-five. The cattle were thirty-six thousand, of which the LORD’s tribute was seventy-two (Numbers 31.37, 38).
This appears to be nothing more than an incidental reference to seven.
- Numbers 31.32, 33 – Incidental Reference to Seven (sevensinthebible.com)
- Numbers 31.24 – Warriors washed their clothes on the seventh day (sevensinthebible.com)
- Numbers 31.19 – Purification after war for seven days (sevensinthebible.com)
- Sermon: In the Wilderness (grantspasschurchofchrist.com)
- Numbers 29.12 – Feast of Tabernacles in the seventh month for seven days (sevensinthebible.com)
- Sermon: Jesus and the Fiery Serpent, John 3.13 – 21 (grantspasschurchofchrist.com)
- Sermon: Drink of Christ, First Corinthians 10.1 – 13 (grantspasschurchofchrist.com)